1. CCM invoices are payable in full net 30 days.
2. Payment must be made in Australian Dollars (AUD) by direct deposit to this account:
Carillon Conference Management Pty Ltd
BSB: 064 123 (CBA Milton)
Account: 0011 6642
3. Late payments may be subject at the discretion of CCM to interest at prevailing commercial business rates.
4. CCM is the sole and original supplier of all goods and services described on CCM invoices.
5. A surcharge of 15% may be applied on supply of any goods and/or services for which CCM has made advance payment.
1. “Sponsorship value” is the total value of sponsorship to an event, including cash, supply, contra and budget-replacement sponsorship and support;
2. “Exhibition value” is the published sale price of exhibition sites/spaces multiplied by the number of sites sold or occupied;
3. Full sponsorship fees shall apply in all cases where CCM participates in negotiation of sponsorships (recruits) and then manages their participation (manage) in an event. CCM’s management-only fees shall only apply in cases where CCM is not involved in any negotiation with and/or recruitment of a sponsor, but does manage their participation in the event (manage only);
4. The exhibition recruitment fee shall apply in all cases where CCM participates in negotiation with and/or recruitment of an exhibitor (recruit) and then manages their participation (manage) in an event. The exhibition management-only fee shall only apply in cases where CCM is not involved in any negotiation with an exhibitor but does manage their participation in the event (manage only);
5. A “delegate” is any person entered into and registered into CCM’s system with or without payment to attend an event in any capacity. Fees do apply to delegates granted complimentary registration by the client. Any exclusions to this definition are expressed in Schedule 1 attached hereto;
6. A “presenter” or “speaker” is any person participating in any presentation to be made at the event. This includes but is not limited to presenters, speakers, keynote presenters, presenting authors, abstract presenters, facilitators, chairpersons, performers and Masters of Ceremonies appearing in any session, workshop, symposia, lecture, public event or social event;
7. An “abstract” is a single submission by an author. Each of a “paper” and/or an “extended abstract” and/or “manuscript” is a subsequent and separate submission by an author. CCM fees may apply to any or all submissions as expressed in Schedule 1 attached hereto;
8. “Out of scope” means any services not described in Schedule 2 and/or services of greater extent than described in Schedule 2.